Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Been Tagged ..and Capitulated

Atul tagged me, and for once I capitulated. I have ditched tags too many times before (shame!). But, this one got me interested as I have been thinking about this for some time, though in a different context.

To give you a background, before I go to do the tag: The other day, in a women's group that I am a member of, someone posted a link to a study which stated that every woman - even the most dedicated ones - have at least one man besides her partner who turns her on! Soon, there was a heavy discussion on this, with everybody declaring their heartthrobs ranging from Amitabh to Sachin Tendulkar to some guy who sits in the next cubicle. This got me thinking about my ideal man.

But, I for one, found that it was not a particular person I was interested in. For me, it was the qualities that mattered. In fact, I don't even hope to find a person who has all these qualities rolled into one (I actually hope that I don't find him!). But, I am lucky that I do see the qualities fleetingly in many wonderful men I know and love - friends, brothers, husband, mentors, co-workers.

That said, now on to the tag:

The rules:

The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
Need to mention the sex of the target.
Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.


The Perfect Lover: Target - Male


  • Older and wiser. ( This is hard because I aint telling my age! But anyone who was in existence for anything between 0-10 years before me, can send me their Resume!)

  • Great sense of humor (Absolutely essential! Wonder why God stopped putting that into men of my generation. Well almost!)

  • Balanced - especially, emotionally. (This because I am decidedly imbalanced!)

  • Understands me more than I understand myself (I am the kind who is stubborn but lovable ;)! So, need someone who can bring out the best in me.)

  • Creative (Oh yeah!)

  • Purposeful and focused. (I definately need that -- sense of purpose!)

  • Truthful (To himself, and more so to me. It takes great courage to stand by the truth.)


  • Knows how to deal with PMS (Or willing to learn!)



Hey, there are many more, but since I was asked only 8, you get only 8.

So, now to my victims:

Gautam - Newest of my readers hence the best possible victim!

Sherriff - Let's see what you got sherriff!

KaunQuest - Here's for you Mr Gazaller (gazal writer)!

Ardra - Step up girl!

Kay - Only because I don't see you too often.

Radhika - Let's hear some dil ki baaten.

Poonam - What made you think you would escape ;)?

Premjit - I can almost see the mustache twitch!


Pheww!! Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment